Teresa and Joe Giudice plead guilty to several mortgage and bankruptcy charges in court. Plus, Dancing With the Stars reveals its season 18 cast: See Our employees“s top stories from Tuesday, March 4, in the daily roundup.
1. Exclusive: Teresa Giudice, Joe Giudice Plead Guilty to Fraud Charges in Court, “Heartbroken” for Daughters
Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice are facing a harsh reality. As expected, the Real Housewives of New Jersey stars pleaded guilty to several mortgage and bankruptcy fraud charges on Tuesday, March 4.
2. Dancing With the Stars Season 18 Cast: Danica McKellar, NeNe Leakes Among Contestants
DWTS is back with a new cast! The full season 18 cast of Dancing With the Stars was officially unveiled on Good Morning America on Tuesday, March 4, and includes standouts like NeNe Leakes, Danica McKellar, and Olympians Meryl Davis and Charlie White.
3. Bachelor Women Tell All Recap: Kelly Slams Juan Pablo for His Anti-Gay Remarks, Sharleen, Andi Defend Him
Hell hath no fury like 25 women scorned on national TV. In one week, Bachelor fans will see whether Juan Pablo rides off into the sunset with pediatric nurse Nikki, hairstylist Clare, or nothing but his own regrets. First, though, he has to face the two dozen women he sent home — many of whom are still holding a grudge. That”s right, folks…it”s time for the Women Tell All special!
4. John Travolta Speaks Out on His Idina Menzel/Adele Dazeem Oscars Flub
Look who”s talking! Two days after his now-infamous Idina Menzel/Adele Dazeem flub at the 2014 Oscars, John Travolta is speaking out about his embarrassing gaffe.
5. Scarlett Johansson Pregnant: “I”m Not Having Kids Anytime Soon,” She Said in December 2012
Scarlett Johansson is preparing for her next role, maybe her biggest one yet: motherhood. Source confirmed to Our employees on Monday, March 3 that the 29-year-old actress is expecting her first child with fiance Romain Dauriac. Johansson had previously expressed that she was in no rush to have kids or wed again. As it turns out, the stunning Don Jon star — now both engaged and pregnant — changed her mind in a big way.